Email address not found. Please register for our white papers
to gain full access to the site.
Original tips for optimizing email subject lines
In this List Junction Tutorial you will learn how to write a more effective subject
line that will help generate more interest in your emails, generate increase open
rates and some not-so-common methods that may change your entire perspective on
the do’s and don’ts of subject lines. The tutorial will explain:
- Character length limits for mobile and ipads
- Why using the word 'Free' is OK
- How to connect a subject line and message
- Proper subject line testing
The Ultimate Guide to Email Swaps
Email swaps can be an effective way to grow your database without upfront cost.
In this special List Junction Ultimate Guide you will not only learn the benefits
of email swaps but also how to achieve maximum results. The tutorial will explain:
- How a swap can help with list hygiene
- Why swaps help build list retention
- The hidden costs of swaps
- Why swaps with the competition is ok!
- The open rate method for fair swap size
- Why privacy policies are important
- 3rd party marketing
- Online example links
Rules for spam compliant email marketing
If you are looking into email marketing one should first look at the company’s marketing
reputation. Discover easy steps to compliant email marketing and the answers to
these critical questions:
- What is proper email compliance?
- How can spamming impact your company?
- What is considered an unsolicited email?
- Is a double opt-in twice as good?
- How important is the title of the promotional materials that you send?
LJ's way to assess CPM, CPC, CPL, and CPA
For years the traditional method of 3rd party list rental has been based on CPM pricing, or cost per thousand emails sent. Unfortunately this method is heavily weighted towards the list owner and is quickly growing out of favor by email marketers. For the list owner, this presents its own challenges in consistent list monetization. Change your perspective with this informative LJ editorial article.
- Why traditional CPM email marketing is dead
- Understanding CPM versus performance based marketing
- Connecting the dots in performance analysis from CPM to CPA
5 reasons your email hit my junk folder
Spam is the equivalent to an email marketer’s kryptonite, but you do not need to
be Superman to avoid the junk box. Today’s rapidly evolving spam protection is what
makes email a sustainable form of marketing communication and instead of fearing
it this article shows you how to embrace the trend. This advanced tutorial will
- Image hosting
- Understanding what words matter when it comes to spam
- The importance of email throttling
- Image to word ratio guidelines